Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
[For 1.8] Square theme
forum.bitcoinzone.nl last version

(11-15-2017, 04:48 PM)xmootjex Wrote: forum.bitcoinzone.nl last version

if you click on the login button nothing happens... ;(
^ theme needs style code adjustments for MyBB 1.8.13 ; please see this post
basically modal popup code needs to be updated in global.css of the theme
Thanks BRO! It worked, so happy lol.... I was frustrating a lot.

It looks now like the default theme, I think.

Can I change the login page to square theme?
10/01/2018

-Updated to 1.8.14.
-Fixed the modal login.
-Added support for jQuery 1.8.13.
-Added missing (new) variables to some templates.

Sorry for the delay, I'm currently working 24/7 as a Frontend Dev. for a company.

Also a big thank to all the users who use Square theme, we reached 30.000 downloads!... that's crazy.

Cheers!
I don't give support on PM.
Thanks, eNvy! Yeah, it's really cool that your theme is so popular! Congrats on making a great theme!

Do you have any plans to eventually make a Square theme for 1.9? I know you have a lot to do at work, but really love your theme!
hola veo q eres argentino puedes dar soporte en español?
(01-11-2018, 05:00 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: Thanks, eNvy! Yeah, it's really cool that your theme is so popular! Congrats on making a great theme!

Do you have any plans to eventually make a Square theme for 1.9? I know you have a lot to do at work, but really love your theme!

Probably I'll make it again but it's not gonna be the exact same theme.

(01-15-2018, 01:13 AM)cidforeador Wrote: hola veo q eres argentino puedes dar soporte en español?

Sorry but I don't even have enough time to upgrade this theme. You can get spanish support from the official spanish support site of MyBB.
I don't give support on PM.
(01-15-2018, 08:38 PM)eNvy Wrote: Probably I'll make it again but it's not gonna be the exact same theme.

Yay!
If I upgrade to Square Theme 1.8.14 / 10-1-2018 all my customizations (logo, colors, settings) will be reverted to original?
^ you can export current theme's xml file [include all templates] & compare with the latest version's xml file
And add the missing content related to the update & the plugins ; import back modified xml file & use it ..