Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
[For 1.8] Square theme
(12-23-2014, 04:22 PM)damowhite666 Wrote: Hey Guys little problem I need help with.

I cannot seem to find this in the footer of this theme.. Help?

<div class="one">
    <h3>About us</h3>
    <p>Im in footer template.</p>
    <p>Fill me with text pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.</p>
</div> 

(12-23-2014, 05:27 PM)Symon Wrote: If you want to log in, you get something for it with text (left there), but where do you change the text? I hope your answer!

Symon

Go to inc/languages/english/vars_envy.lang.php in the control panel at your web host.
i am having the same issue as
amanda2014, i can't find this in the footer
I'm not having an issue, I was telling you the answer. There is a plugin that comes with the Square theme, make sure you have it activated, it's called "xSTYLED custom languaje vars". Then go to inc/languages/english/vars_envy.lang.php in the control panel at your web host and there you can change the wording of the footer and the log-in popup among other things.
hi all,

I have this little problem with icons of various parts in the forum ; the " slidebard " icons are not visible ; also the button " create topic " is not visible ; I hope you can help me. Thank You.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How do I edit the text from the drop down menu near the header?
I love the theme! I just have a question. How do you edit the text? Like the news, header, about, e.t.c..

(12-26-2014, 07:00 PM)Faraday_ Wrote: hi all,

I have this little problem with icons of various parts in the forum ; the " slidebard " icons are not visible ; also the button " create topic " is not visible ; I hope you can help me. Thank You.

Have you activated the plugin?
Hey, eNvy!
At first, thanks to your great Theme!

Now to my Question:
I want the Menu as in Unlimited. At the Top, with that nice icons. But, it dont works, the Avatar Animation from Unlimited works in Square. But the menu fu*cks the Template Toungue All is Crazy, and weird Big Grin

Thanks for your Help!
Best regards, Daniel
Thank you dude.
It looks great, i'm using Square theme and it's a little problem about avatars not showing.
But will fix this soon.
Thank you Smile
[Image: k3yWLBG.png]
tnk dude

nice theme

i use this for my forum and i translate and modify a little bit

i have a issue on this theme
how can i newthread and new reply bottom side each other in showthread thamplate

problem solved
http://community.mybb.com/thread-165211-...pid1129892
Removed