Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Quoting Problems
Not Solved
Everytime I quote someone's post, when I leave my own message on the quoted post, my own messages isn't posted. Just the quoted message. Any fix to this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not Solved
if it is upgraded forum (from MyBB 1.6.x) then have you updated code in the templates ?
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
Not Solved
I get the green message:

There are currently no templates which have been updated since you last upgraded.

I don't know what that means.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not Solved
Let me guess - are you using IE? http://community.mybb.com/thread-159453-...pid1103097
Not Solved
Yes, I am.
Not Solved
(09-20-2014, 09:01 PM)EMPBLMMMSD Wrote: Yes, I am.

revert the change below after 1.8.1 released.

In Newreply template:

find:

<form action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input">

replace:

<form action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="input" onclick="$('#message').sceditor('instance').updateOriginal();" >
Jump to the post that solved this thread.