Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
[For 1.8] MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
(01-02-2019, 01:02 AM)VinceOrlando Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 08:57 PM)v_2 Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 08:16 PM)VinceOrlando Wrote: Guessing this project is abandoned since none of the issues on github have been resolved?

I just installed the version in MyBB EXTEND section
and everything is working fine.

Comment ajax isnt working at all and i grabbed it from the Extended section as well. Thats with the function turned on and all that.

Ajax comment is working fine

you can test here: http://mybbdemo.epizy.com/showthread.php?tid=10
Huh
(01-02-2019, 06:43 AM)v_2 Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 01:02 AM)VinceOrlando Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 08:57 PM)v_2 Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 08:16 PM)VinceOrlando Wrote: Guessing this project is abandoned since none of the issues on github have been resolved?

I just installed the version in MyBB EXTEND section
and everything is working fine.

Comment ajax isnt working at all and i grabbed it from the Extended section as well. Thats with the function turned on and all that.

Ajax comment is working fine

you can test here: http://mybbdemo.epizy.com/showthread.php?tid=10

Seems to be an issue when myalerts is enabled instead of the default alert bar.
I had this working until I updated. I cannot install it for whatever reason. Keep getting this:
Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybblq_settinggroups' at line 1
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybblq_settinggroups

Any ideas?
(04-02-2019, 04:44 PM)Metallix Wrote: I had this working until I updated. I cannot install it for whatever reason. Keep getting this:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybblq_settinggroups' at line 1
Query:

Any ideas?
Went to install this plugin today and encountered the same problem. Navigate to inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofileutils.class.php and open it. On line 57 where you see "COUNT(*) as rows", change that to "COUNT(*) as item_rows". Then on the next line (58), change "rows" at the end of the line to "item_rows". Seems to work after that.
(04-14-2019, 11:49 PM)Settyness Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 04:44 PM)Metallix Wrote: I had this working until I updated. I cannot install it for whatever reason. Keep getting this:
Query:

Any ideas?
Went to install this plugin today and encountered the same problem. Navigate to inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofileutils.class.php and open it. On line 57 where you see "COUNT(*) as rows", change that to "COUNT(*) as item_rows". Then on the next line (58), change "rows" at the end of the line to "item_rows". Seems to work after that.

Yeah I got it to install by doing that but the comments didn't work. So I just used 1.0. That one seems to work.
It's anyway to make work the comments on profile along with the Rin Editor?
Heart 
Well, I fixed the error with the Database and I also repaired the error with MyAlerts version 2.0.4, in short, enjoy. Cool

Attached Files
.zip   MyProfileFixed-MyAlerts2.0.4.zip (Size: 210.56 KB / Downloads: 5)
There's still error when i'm tryin to report someone post (When MyAlerts is enabled of course). Can someone finally update it to 1.8.21...?