Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 4 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago 1191 - Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the column list
Solved: 4 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
hi all man,

i'm using 1.8 (upgrade1.6.9 to 1.8) & now want to read a  new thread,see this error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1191 - Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the column list
Query:
SELECT t.*, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, MATCH (t.subject) AGAINST ('Nike Free 3 0 V5 Women Black Aqua') AS relevance FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='2' AND t.tid!='299' AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND MATCH (t.subject) AGAINST ('Nike Free 3 0 V5 Women Black Aqua') >= '1' ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0, 10

where is problem?

you can see this in any topic of my forum.
http://javananirani.tk/forum/showthread....138#pid138

this topic is older for this error: http://community.mybb.com/thread-81588.h...olumn+list

-- I haven't no plugins.

this is bug?

I recover the backup and update again.now is ok and fix.
I think the utf-8mb4 cause of this problem before recover with this query for all table, change the characterset but not solve.
ALTER TABLE `mybb_adminlog` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

what is problem?
Go to your site's PHPMyAdmin or other database administration program. Then add a FULLTEXT index on the subject column of the mybb_threads table.
very tnx, solved.

but one question: how & when this problem will occurs?
The version of MyBB you were using before the upgrade may have had some issues with creating indexes based on search settings.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.