Not Solved Frusturated
Not Solved Exclamation 
Hey guys. I actually need help with my newly set up forum, and there are a couple of...broken security features that have been hindering me. Here, take a look.

It should be noted that I'm using the theme 'Verque'; http://mods.mybb.com/view/verque

My first problem; None of my users can register without being identified as a spammer. I've tried it on multiple computers with multiple usernames, passwords, emails, etc. It always denies their registration.

I need help identifying why this happens.

[Image: 231c708c42c4c21245b83650072a3a77.png]

Not only that, it seems as if users cannot edit their accounts, because they are unable to select a date of birth privacy

[Image: c186d27e1a9fba59725ec957050c9eb1.png]

Okay, let's try to change the bio. Except...Date of Birth privacy is just blanked out. How can I disable this in the first place?

[Image: 7085fda08ec3d590fe4740255e2a183f.png]

Alright, let's submit our changes.

[Image: 560c970281b971d64cb19edf2eb78f6a.png]

Whoop. There it is.

Not sure where else to post this, but if anyone can help me remedy this, that'd be great.
Not Solved
Did you have these issues when you used the default ( or another 1.8 compatible ) theme ?
Not Solved
For starters you need to disable Stop Forum Spam because it is broken in 1.8.0. I believe this will be fixed in 1.8.1.

You also need to use a 1.8 compatible theme. The theme you linked to is not.
Not Solved
(2014-10-22, 10:19 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: For starters you need to disable Stop Forum Spam because it is broken in 1.8.0.  I believe this will be fixed in 1.8.1.

You also need to use a 1.8 compatible theme.  The theme you linked to is not.

How do I do this?
Not Solved
(2014-10-23, 03:28 AM)Corbulogistics Wrote: How do I do this?

1. For starters you need to disable Stop Forum Spam because it is broken in 1.8.0.  I believe this will be fixed in 1.8.1.
ACP >> Configuration >> Stop Forum Spam >> Check Registrations Against StopForumSpam.com? >> Set to "NO"

2. You also need to use a 1.8 compatible theme.  The theme you linked to is not.
Get a theme from here: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't searched it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix