Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
[For 1.8] Duende theme 1.8.7
Hello iAndrew,

Thank you for sharing this awesome mybb theme! But I just had a question, how can I change the thread icon? I can't find it on the images folder. Please advise, here is the image.

http://imgur.com/a/6Z062

[Image: 6Z062]
Templates > Duende > Forum bit templates > forumbit_depth2_cat and forumbit_depth2_forum

<span class=" forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-folder-o"></i></span>
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Hello, thank you for your work. Im trying to change forums and subforums color text like you have them on the theme screenshot but i cant find a way to do that. Can you help me please? I want to change the color for all forums and subforusm not with custom html code for each one. Thank you
hi iAndrew, currently I'm using theme Duende v2. but i can't stick thread. do you know why? :curious:
(2016-10-26, 03:52 PM)FD GOD Wrote: Hello, thank you for your work. Im trying to change forums and subforums color text like you have them on the theme screenshot but i cant find a way to do that. Can you help me please? I want to change the color for all forums and subforusm not with custom html code for each one. Thank you

I just wrapped the forum title in a span in..
Templates > Duende > Forumbit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum + forumbit_depth2_cat

<span style="color:#0066a2;"><strong>{$forum['name']}</strong></span>

----------

(2017-01-03, 05:35 AM)fid Wrote: hi iAndrew, currently I'm using theme Duende v2. but i can't stick thread. do you know why? :curious:

No idea, best asking the author in Duende V2 release thread.
Outdated. Cannot even format texts on threads.
Can you please check why my cPanel is not allowing me to upload the Build #4 zip file? It says that it contains a virus. Please advise.
(2018-01-27, 06:01 AM)Hash Wrote: Can you please check why my cPanel is not allowing me to upload the Build #4 zip file? It says that it contains a virus. Please advise.

I wouldn't advise using this version as it hasn't been updated since 1.8.7.