[Beta] Live Threads 0.8
These settings:
[Image: 9qnegqY.png]

And this way, I'm not getting an error, but nothing happens. While javascript is visibible in the sourcecode:
[Image: rvIvRpq.png]

Btw, selecting all forums still doesn't load the javascript.
(2014-11-06, 07:27 PM)fonta Wrote: These settings:
[Image: 9qnegqY.png]

And this way, I'm not getting an error, but nothing happens. While javascript is visibible in the sourcecode:
[Image: rvIvRpq.png]

Btw, selecting all forums still doesn't load the javascript.

I still can't reproduce, that may be because I'm developing and stuff on the fly. Try the newest copy I just uploaded. Thanks for helping!
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
Looking good, no more errors with this settings:
[Image: GFPXDKv.png]

But when I let someone post an message in a thread while I'm viewing it, nothing happens.
The javascript is visible in the sourcode though.

I could give you access to our site if you want.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Awesome. I wish something like this would exist as a "recent posts in sidebar" plugin.
(2014-11-06, 07:57 PM)fonta Wrote: But when I let someone post an message in a thread while I'm viewing it, nothing happens.
The javascript is visible in the sourcode though.

I could give you access to our site if you want.

Yeah, set up a test account or two for me.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
Ok, I've sent you a PM.

Also have another feature request.
Disable the disabling of the live thread and all buttons on top.
So I can just set live threads on for all forums and have a bar after the last post in a thread saying there are x new posts.
(2014-11-07, 08:29 AM)fonta Wrote: Ok, I've sent you a PM.

Also have another feature request.
Disable the disabling of the live thread and all buttons on top.
So I can just set live threads on for all forums and have a bar after the last post in a thread saying there are x new posts.

There is already a plugin that does that which was linked earlier in this thread Smile
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
You mean that while you were typing plugin?
Dont't know if it's compatible with 1.8 and even if it is, It's only actived when you're typing. Sad
I'll look into implementing the functionality then. It will delay the release of the 1.0 version, though.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
Maybe you could get inspired. As a concept it reminds me a lot of http://p2theme.com - thats really good ..... Just thought I would put in my 2 cents ...

Good job.