forum hacked
(2014-11-11, 07:12 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: Well
I would say block the ip: 50.28.48.78

That's the IP they hit me from Shade and Spook or whatever these losers call themselves.

Hours before they were on my Online Users constantly, not a second off and they were in a "unknown location"

I'd guess it's the issue with a plugin then... hm
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
(2014-11-11, 07:51 PM)Paul H. Wrote:
(2014-11-11, 07:12 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: Well

That's the IP they hit me from Shade and Spook or whatever these losers call themselves.

Hours before they were on my Online Users constantly, not a second off and they were in a "unknown location"

If it helps any, the ip leads to some bogus "Royal Media" company with an empty page.
[Image: tdlfbanner.png]
thier isp is liquid web i think..using static ip connection
Sup bro
(2014-11-11, 07:51 PM)Paul H. Wrote:
(2014-11-11, 07:12 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: Well

I was also hacked by same people mind sharing what plugin it was?
AdminAds! Free Advertising/Promotion Community
If you haven't upgraded to 1.8.2, you should do so because some vulnerabilities were reported to us yesterday so we released a patch.
(2014-11-11, 08:45 PM)Butterball Wrote: thier isp is liquid web i think..using static ip connection

Which means it's a server as Liquid Web are a hosting company. Incredibly common of hackers and script kiddies alike.
[Image: logo.png]
(2014-11-14, 07:17 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: If you haven't upgraded to 1.8.2, you should do so because some vulnerabilities were reported to us yesterday so we released a patch.

Upgraded just now, I hope its useful.
AdminAds! Free Advertising/Promotion Community
Sucks, wouldn't wish this on anyone.
i think theezy is telling the truth. ..i know him long enough , he wouldnt lie about something like this
Sup bro
I don't really care what people believe. I was just reporting what happened.