Not Solved Where to edit template manually
Not Solved
(2014-11-22, 09:56 PM)Euan T Wrote: Could you post a screenshot of the page you can see? There should be a list of templates. Clicking a template name should open a page to edit that template.

I mixed up my cookies setting, and right now can't login to admin cp, it says invalid admin. Session, can't also log out of usercp, it returns the homepage, you could he me?
Not Solved
Hi, you can edit the settings temporarily via inc/settings.php. For cookie issues, please see this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html
Not Solved
Wink Smile
(2014-11-22, 09:48 PM)Euan T Wrote: What problems are you having editing them in the ACP? Editing via the database isn't recommended, but templates are found in the my_templates table. This should only really be edited by experienced users as you can easily break things. You also need to know the ID of the templates and theme you want to edit.

have just solved the login issue. I can now edit template via admin cp(my browser does not support the mirror/highlighted syntax stuff, I set it to no) however, i need help, i want to add navigation links to the top of my header, any help?

navgation links to pages in my other websites