Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [How To?] Which template contains subforums description/name/title and forum icon??
Not Solved
Forum link: N/A

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I'm trying to find the template for 1.8 MyBB that controls the width of the subforums's sections (eg, name/description, last post and forum icon). I've removed everything but the forum icon and it's name and description, so I'm trying to make edits so they fit correctly width-ways XD
[Image: DBbadge3.png]
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I assume you mean the "Forum Bit Templates" as those are the sub sectors templates.
Beep Boop          
                                          ~ RIP Server 2014-2014
Not Solved
as I understand it, you are referring to forumdisplay_subforums template. can you give example forum page
on this community ? if you look at source code of that page then template name should be visible in comment tags.
Not Solved
Here ya go, .m., and thanks!

I've tried peeking in that template but it only says this:

<br />{$lang->subforums} {$sub_forums}

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not Solved
forumdisplay_subforums template code should be similar to below
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
Not Solved
Brilliant, thanks! I must have been overzealous previously haha!

Is there a template for the subforums for the description bit (the part that holds the subforum description and title)? I did some editing to the main forums but for the subforums they need to be default in that bit. 

Thanks .m.!