Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Solved Spoiler
Not Solved
Ok, I got way too cocky.  Like I asked in another thread I wanted to know how to add images to text editor.  Figured out it's possible with plugin SCEditor, then of course spoiler code dissapeared.  Redid the steps in the tutorial but no go.  Noticed the new editor has a current date and time that I don't see in the file I edited.  Looks like it could be in the min.js, but I don't know.

Help!

Not Solved
(12-21-2014, 03:45 AM)user25 Wrote: Ok, I got way too cocky.  Like I asked in another thread I wanted to know how to add images to text editor.  Figured out it's possible with plugin SCEditor, then of course spoiler code dissapeared.  Redid the steps in the tutorial but no go.  Noticed the new editor has a current date and time that I don't see in the file I edited.  Looks like it could be in the min.js, but I don't know.

Help!

you made all steps correcly?
this tutorial work http://community.mybb.com/thread-155702.html

you can check demo here:

http://martec.ml/test/

User: test
pass: test123
Not Solved
That's the tutorial I have followed step by step. It's the one working for me fine for the default editor but does not work in sceditor. I see that it works in the test account and I'm willing to pay someone at this point to get it working.

Signed,
Desperately in need of help.
Not Solved
(12-22-2014, 04:04 PM)user25 Wrote: That's the tutorial I have followed step by step. It's the one working for me fine for the default editor but does not work in sceditor.

what? what you trying say?
default editor of mybb 1.8 is sceditor...
default editor work and not work in sceditor?????
Not Solved
(12-22-2014, 04:15 PM)martec Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 04:04 PM)user25 Wrote: That's the tutorial I have followed step by step.  It's the one working for me fine for the default editor but does not work in sceditor.  

Yes after adding plugin as shown

Default editor will not let me post image in text editor, returns "undefined".  This and your example does.  If I inactivate plugin, returns to editor "out of the box"
Not Solved
(12-22-2014, 05:21 PM)user25 Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 04:15 PM)martec Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 04:04 PM)user25 Wrote: That's the tutorial I have followed step by step.  It's the one working for me fine for the default editor but does not work in sceditor.  

Yes after adding plugin as shown

Default editor will not let me post image in text editor, returns "undefined".  This and your example does.  If I inactivate plugin, returns to editor "out of the box"

what?
why you installed plugin for 1.6?
this plugin not work correctly in 1.8...
and mybb 1.8 not need install any plugin... default editor of mybb 1.8 is sceditor...
Not Solved
I did so for the reasons given. My members are used to pasting images directly in text editor in SMF. Transferring to mybb and they would surely like the same function. Default editor will not allow it.
Not Solved
(12-22-2014, 05:46 PM)user25 Wrote: I did so for the reasons given. My members are used to pasting images directly in text editor in SMF. Transferring to mybb and they would surely like the same function. Default editor will not allow it.

what? it's same thing... not has any difference...
about what you trying said? partial mode? editor in quick reply and quick edit?
Not Solved
So the situation is that you want the members to be able to add a spoiler by clicking on a button on the toolbar. When they insert images they don't want to use a [img] tag?

Is this what you want?

1) Button added to toolbar for spoiler
2) Adding an image link in the editor shows it without having to use image tags.

For 2 there is this plugin: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=286 - I have never used it and have no idea how it works.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Not Solved
(12-22-2014, 05:58 PM)Leefish Wrote: So the situation is that you want the members to be able to add a spoiler by clicking on a button on the toolbar. When they insert images they don't want to use a [img] tag?

Is this what you want?

1) Button added to toolbar for spoiler
2) Adding an image link in the editor shows it without having to use image tags.

For 2 there is this plugin: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=286 - I have never used it and have no idea how it works.

but not makes sense...
he saying that plugin of sceditor has difference with sceditor of mybb 1.8 with img button...
but what i remember, it´s same thing...