Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [General] Rate / Quote / Report button not working
Not Solved
Hey,

Just realised on my forum that the 'Rate' button stopped working when trying to give reputation, asked a few members to try and all are experiencing the same issue, it did work before I think it stopped working when I upgraded to 1.8.3 however can't be certain that is when it stopped working.

EDIT: Just found out the quote button also doesn't work even though I know it use to and also got a report from a user that the 'report' button does not work either no idea why as pretty sure most of these worked before.
Not Solved
what theme are you using.. its most likely that you are using a theme made for 1.6 which is not compatible with 1.8... find a compatible theme from here: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
It is a custom theme developed for my site, I also tested it using the default theme and same issue, so I know it is not the theme.
Not Solved
^ can we have forum url & test user account
Not Solved
does your custom theme or any plugins used on your forum use jQuery and a noconflict script...
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Not Solved
Forum Link is steammarket.net test account I will message both of you with it.
Not Solved
deactivate & uninstall MyTabs plugin & remove its files & check referred issues on MyBB stock theme.
show referrals plugin => is it compatible with MyBB 1.8.x ? if not this also needs to be removed.
Not Solved
Ok, will try that tonight after work, thank you
Not Solved
any action which requires javascript (like quote, report, rate, open buddy list, thread modes) is not working on your site.... follow as said above by .m.