Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 4 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago Help Please ( Urgent ) Thank You
Solved: 4 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Hey!
I got problem , when ever i edit my style sheet they don't take effect instant ! Why ?

and when i run any plugin they are instantly - Working

i got cache problem ?
or is it cloudflare ?

I have turned my cloudflare 4 hours before and still after updating My theme css and plugins stylesheet , they are not updating instant.

What will be the reason behind this?

It seems to be working a little, developer mode is on but when i try purge the cache i get

"CloudFlare preloader cache was not purged successfully." and the css still doesn't update instantly on his site.
it could be cloudflare. development mode needs to be turned on for working with css, images & javascript ..
you can use CloudFlare Manager plugin for convenience. i.e. development mode can be switched from forum.
Does CloudFlare Manager work with 1.8.3 if you change the version number?

I'm actually helping him with his site, his templates update instantly but his css takes like 3/4 hours for a simple edit.  Directories are all CHMOD correctly also.

He's getting these errors from CloudFlare manager

[Image: ibNbFjC9tkcBQ.png]
[Image: sig2.jpg]
^ the plugin is expected to work and those warnings can be ignored. they look like php version compatibility warnings
It seems to be working a little, developer mode is on but when i try purge the cache i get

"CloudFlare preloader cache was not purged successfully." and the css still doesn't update instantly on his site.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Still looking for help
^ if you see this message before GMT 0700 and if you need direct help then
you can PM me forum admin panel login & web host panel login (with access to database & files) to check.
you can change your credentials later.
Cheers , he already got it fixed without the plugin, i chmoded all the extra files you mentioned also so that might have helped.