MentionMe for 1.8 & MyAlerts 2.0
(2014-12-24, 06:02 PM)jshort Wrote: That's the plan. I wasn't going to make my fork public until after I made sure that the code was stable. Smile Once it is, I'll make the fork public and contribute a PR to your project.

That sounds great.

Just try to keep in mind that submitting a huge pull request with a lot of changes may be a headache to get accepted. It might be better if you were to try to split things up.
[retired]
Tell you what, I'll submit a PR for the alert system updates and leave it at that. I'm sure I took a different direction with the jQuery conversion than you would and that's a much bigger component of the plugin than the alert stuff, so I'll leave that to you to prevent any headaches.
That sounds like a plan.

Got an update done for ASB today so I am optimistic about getting some things done. Smile
[retired]
This is something you could start from: http://community.mybb.com/thread-131448-...pid1089920

It's not a complete conversion, but it works so far.
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
Good start Smile @wildcard - I am looking for mentionme for mybb 1.8 Smile
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Kickass! Let me know when you're ready for some testing. I can offer a large site to test it.

Also I have suggestions for mentionme if you ever feel up to it!
Thanks guys. I am still working my way through ASB's jQuery conversion. It has proven to be quite challenging so it may be a minute. Undecided
[retired]
We'll be using it as soon as it's available! Smile.

We're very eager for this and MyAlerts! Big Grin Keep up the great work Wildcard!
Looking forward to having both in place as soon as they're ready! Thanks guys!
This is awesome work guys, I honestly cannot wait. Thank you!