Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
[For 1.8] iGame 1.8.17 (Dark transparent skin)
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Very Nice
Just dropping a few lines to show my appreciation for your work.
My forum has aprox. 17,000 reg'd users and this theme will provide the look i was after.
my forum
(02-22-2019, 11:30 PM)Shark007 Wrote: Just dropping a few lines to show my appreciation for your work.
My forum has aprox. 17,000 reg'd users and this theme will provide the look i was after.
my forum

Mind removing background icon image sprite?
[Image: Untitled-5s.png]
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
Thanks for the suggestion effone.
That bothered me also but I hadn't found where to make the changes yet.   It is done now.
I can't seem to change the postbit. I went into the usercp and even clicked the box nothing happens. I even ran the sql code to force users to postbit and still doesn't change. Is this only on my end or is it the theme?
(07-02-2019, 02:56 AM)jason11040 Wrote: I can't seem to change the postbit. I went into the usercp and even clicked the box nothing happens. I even ran the sql code to force users to postbit and still doesn't change. Is this only on my end or is it the theme?

The theme uses two postbit classics templates. You can revert postbit if you want it back.

Templates > iGame > Postbit Templates > Postbit ..click options on the right and revert back to default.
[Image: sig2.jpg]