Not Solved Dark-fusion - problem with icons
Not Solved
Hi, people.

I use mybb 1.8.3 and i try to install dark-fusion theme and i did it, but then i looked and realised that i have a problem with icons. Then i try to install mybb again, but again - the same results. I try to install and the theme again, but again - nothing change. Then i looked the files in images/darkfusion, but everything was there - the icons, everything, but they didn't show up.

My web site:    

Original dark-fusion picture: [Image: 22743-1302322512-preview.jpg]

Do you know what is the problem and how can i fix it?
Not Solved
that theme is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x

MyBB 1.8.x compatible themes are available here =>
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
Not Solved
Is there a chance to fix the problem with icons even when the theme is not compatible with 1.8.x mybb?
Not Solved
icons is not only the problem. there are more issues with using earlier version theme with MyBB 1.8.x

may be you can try updating the theme
Quote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
Not Solved
I tried, but nothing happend.
Not Solved
^ well, there are some good looking dark themes available for MyBB 1.8.x - have you seen them ..
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
Not Solved
I think to use 1.6.x? Is that a problem for security?
Not Solved
^ if you have a fresh forum then you may install & use MyBB 1.6.16
we do not know any serious security problems with MyBB 1.6.16
Not Solved
Thank you.