Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [How To?] Clean this up?
Not Solved
The "divisions" are set as categories. How can I make it so they display the stats the same as the forums do?
[Image: e8e791a6d3.png]

This is the "forumbit_depth2_forum" template.
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="middle" width="1"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-folder-o"></i></div></td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle">
  <strong><a href="{$forum_url}"><span class="threadtext">{$forum['name']}</span></a></strong><br />{$forum_viewers_text} {$forum['description']} {$subforums}</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">
<strong>{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</strong>   Replies<br /> 
<strong>{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</strong>  Topics 
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="left" width="22%" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>
Not Solved
It looks like you either have two forums defined as link forums, or you have no posts.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Not Solved
(02-08-2015, 04:29 PM)Leefish Wrote: It looks like you either have two forums defined as link forums, or you have no posts.
How can I make all of the column stats align?
Not Solved
I do not understand what you mean, sorry.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Not Solved
I believe OP is asking how to get the category to show the number of threads and posts to line up with the numbers from the forums below it.

I'm going to say to try getting rid of the words Replies and Topics because that may be causing the spacing to be off.
Not Solved
(02-08-2015, 05:06 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: I believe OP is asking how to get the category to show the number of threads and posts to line up with the numbers from the forums below it.

I'm going to say to try getting rid of the words Replies and Topics because that may be causing the spacing to be off.

Can't I add the words Replies and Topics to the "Division" categories somehow?
Not Solved
You could by editing templates. It's one of the forumbit templates.