Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved view able users
Not Solved
how many members are shown in this page (replace "your domain" with your forum url): http://your-domain.com/admin/index.php?m...sers&vid=1

and how many members are shown on ACP index Dashboard?

and click on Views >> Manage views >> All Users >> and check "Find users where" has any conditions set..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
Here are default settings in Edit View of All Users:

View: All Users
Visibility: Public - All other administrators can see this view
Set as Default View?: No
Sort results by: Username Ascending
Results per page: 20
Display results as: Business cards

Fields to show (enabled column)
Username
Email
Registered
Last Active
Post Count
Controls

Fields to show (disabled column)
Primary Group
Additional Groups
Registration IP
Last Known IP

All of the remaining fields/checkboxes below that are either empty or unchecked.

After you revert settings to default as listed above you may also want to change: Set as Default View?: to Yes

However if your database is busted the above may not help.
My forum has a higher purpose.
Not Solved
(02-09-2015, 03:20 AM)Leefish Wrote: Is there a button called views? Above the option for table or card view? Click that and see if you can either select the standard all users or manage views and fix the filter.

I still only see the 4. No filters are set.

(02-09-2015, 06:35 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: how many members are shown in this page (replace "your domain" with your forum url): http://your-domain.com/admin/index.php?m...sers&vid=1

and how many members are shown on ACP index Dashboard?

and click on Views >> Manage views >> All Users >> and check "Find users where" has any conditions set..

(02-09-2015, 01:30 PM)Puppyite Wrote: Here are default settings in Edit View of All Users:

View: All Users
Visibility: Public - All other administrators can see this view
Set as Default View?: No
Sort results by: Username Ascending
Results per page: 20
Display results as: Business cards

Fields to show (enabled column)
Username
Email
Registered
Last Active
Post Count
Controls

Fields to show (disabled column)
Primary Group
Additional Groups
Registration IP
Last Known IP

All of the remaining fields/checkboxes below that are either empty or unchecked.

After you revert settings to default as listed above you may also want to change: Set as Default View?: to Yes

However if your database is busted the above may not help.

I changed all the settings back to the list above. Still only seeing the 4 users. How do I unbust my database? What's confusing me is that the database in myphpadmin is showing all the members.

[Image: username.png]
Not Solved
I hope I did not give the impression that I can tell you that your database is definitely busted, if so then that is incorrect. Someone with more experience will need to answer that question.

As an aside I would never edit the database by hand unless I just could not find a way to do this in Admin CP. If I did want to change something and I thought editing the database was the only way I would first ask about it here.
My forum has a higher purpose.
Not Solved
(02-09-2015, 03:53 PM)Puppyite Wrote: I hope I did not give the impression that I can tell you that your database is definitely busted, if so then that is incorrect. Someone with more experience will need to answer that question.

As an aside I would never edit the database by hand unless I just could not find a way to do this in Admin CP. If I did want to change something and I thought editing the database was the only way I would first ask about it here.

I didn't think you were saying it was definitely broken. I am just trying to give as much info and get assistance.

It's not that big of a deal except that I have new members require admin approval. If I can't see any of the other members, I can't approve them...
Not Solved
What happens when you go to

Members & Groups ->Groups->Registered Users->Option Button->List Users

Or for those awaiting activation:

Members & Groups ->Groups->Awaiting Activation->Option Button->List Users
Regards, Ad Bakker (NL)
Not Solved
(02-09-2015, 04:25 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: What happens when you go to

Members & Groups ->Groups->Registered Users->Option Button->List Users

Or for those awaiting activation:

Members & Groups ->Groups->Awaiting Activation->Option Button->List Users

You are, officially, my hero. I can see all members in their appropriate groups. As long as I can see awaiting members, I am fine!

Side questions, I have a notification on the home page of my forum that 2 members need activation. They don't, but the message won't go away. I saw a thread but didn't get an answer on how to clear the message. Any ideas how to get that to go away?

Thank you again for all the help!!!
Not Solved
Go to tools - cache - rebuild awaiting activation.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Not Solved
Thank you! That worked flawlessly.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.