Breaking /me
* Tom K.
Quote:
hi
* Ircher is glad there's a new /me thread
* Ircher thinks the other thread should be close to encourage this thread
* Ircher wants this to also be a sticky
Do NOT pm me for support on ANY of my plugins
DO pm me if you got suggestions for existing ones (although posting in the proper thread is preferred), or suggestions/ideas for new plugins (keep in mind I'm an amateur but not necessarily a beginner.)
* Tom K. will not be part of a coup d'etat
Stop. Breaking. Things -.- especially the parser Big Grin
Support PMs will be ignored!
* Ircher asks why we cannot have a second /me thread?
DO pm me if you got suggestions for existing ones (although posting in the proper thread is preferred), or suggestions/ideas for new plugins (keep in mind I'm an amateur but not necessarily a beginner.)
(2015-02-19, 10:38 PM)Ircher Wrote: * Ircher asks why we cannot have a second /me thread?

The /me thread is something of a historical document for MyBB. It's practically the Magna Carta. It contains all the history of MyBB, the thoughts and dreams of it's users...
You can actually find a lot of history in that. The Ghazal days are my favourite from the thread.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
* Ircher didn't say to delete it
* Ircher only wanted a new thread since the other was so long
The original /me thread was actually deleted by accident IIRC.
* Ircher wishes you used only the most common abbreviations that 95% of everyone would know.
* Ircher doesn't know what IIRC stands for