Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] Profile Popups
please make it work with he url scheme it is sounding good.

btw well done martec another good plugin from you.
Will it work with MyBB Search Engine Friendly URLs?
(2015-09-05, 07:17 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: Will it work with MyBB Search Engine Friendly URLs?

yes.
hello @Martec , could you help me to add groupimage to the popup please ?
I hope you can help me because I did not manage Sad

sorry for my bad English and thank you for this plugin !
hello Martec, I tried several things but without success... Can you help me or at least put me on a track ?
I find how to do, thank you @Martec for your great help... !
@Martec - any tutorial how to easily add group image and "stars"? Moreover date of birth: Thank you
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
OK, everywhere except index page (after log in) profile popups works fine. In index - only black empty popup is shown. Is there any specific location where to add js for popups in headerinclude template?
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
I'm pretty busy at the moment ...
Bug reports:
- when you wanna click on "Edit user (moderator/administrator)" in a user profile -> popup is shown and you cannot enter to the edit page
- when you click on "View profile" in UCP -> popup is shown instead of a users profile page
- sometimes when you log in and after that you click on a user (in online section) -> popup is shown but it is empty...
- in popup window - only "administrator" title is shown, not others (blank) - for example moderators etc.

Really nice plugin, I hope you will update it as soon as possible after you release your new editor. Finger crossed!