Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.4.1 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
Please check if this is not myalerts issue - for example quote you post in this thread etc. I think this is an issue in myalerts plugin
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(2015-06-21, 06:46 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: Please check if this is not myalerts issue - for example quote you post in this thread etc. I think this is an issue in myalerts plugin

you're right, it is. I'll open an issue with Euan.

thanks!
I made an issue in my repo... I am not sure how to fix that, it could take some time
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
looks like it doesn't like to parse an ampersand either:

[Image: ZbofigJ.jpg]
wow nice plugin thank you for this.
The Writing Talents in The World
Find Tutorial , Create Writing Talents Now
Thx for report, unfortunately I dont know how to fix this Sad I will look later
(2015-07-04, 01:58 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: Thx for report, unfortunately I dont know how to fix this Sad I will look later

not a huge deal. this might be related to your plugin also not parsing the apostrophes as well.
Simple Likes Converter won't work because of no date & time? Would it be possible to give those an arbitrary date, like today's?
It's a very easy coding job for fix it today i see this error and yes in my forum the same, so i fixed in a few seconds only, i think maybe on next release can be done.

anyway i have this...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

Thank you Dark Neo - I need to study more, php is not my cup of coffee but I hope it wont take long