Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.3.4 + MyAlerts support
(07-12-2015, 10:04 AM)Chupipsoo Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 09:10 PM)Chupipsoo Wrote: Notification or alerts are liking the posts does not show.
my forum. http://forum.legendarymu.net/index.php
account... test
Password.... 123456

Thank you

Up for this. Tu

You have to use MyAlerts v2.0.2 and latest Thank you/like plugin... first of all activate MyAlerts and then install and activate Thank you/like plugin
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Please test latest github version and tell me of everything is ok.
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
New version has been released (v1.9.6). It cointains fix for wrong parsed special characters for alerts (thx @DarkNeo)
(07-24-2015, 03:57 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: New version has been released (v1.9.6). It cointains fix for wrong parsed special characters for alerts (thx @DarkNeo)

thanks. I'll upload it soon.
this mod in german language?
You can translate it into German and share your translation... feel free, it offers full language support
my englisch is bad...
srry, I cannot speak German - if you wish, you can translate it:
https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-p...e.lang.php
i have found and use this. 4 translations missing, but is not the problem ,

hello, i have integrated this Modification. user obtain a pn of likes. can you make a option in usercp, user can activited or not pn of likes?
For alerts please use MyAlerts plugin v2.0.2 from euan