Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.3.6 + MyAlerts support
@liisyaoron - no, it is not necessary Smile you can delete it or overwrite

@Dark Neo - for me, it works fine... anyway I cannot see any message that alets are integrated or any button for this
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Ok i review it then, i think maybe i forgot something, thanks in advance, anyway i review all mod this weekend,so i start today and when i finished i upload changes on github with the functiona version, and maybe i add some other changes i made on my own thanks system, because i release it here and maybe i upload too this weekend the ltest revision of mine and yours too.
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

(2015-09-03, 08:31 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: @liisyaoron - no, it is not necessary Smile you can delete it or overwrite

@Dark Neo - for me, it works fine... anyway I cannot see any message that alets are integrated or any button for this

Thanks! I installed your plugin and I may need some help. Is it the settings for the plugin or from the theme? I'm currently using iAndrew's iGame theme. Please take a look at the screenshot, the icon is a bit mis-aligned, let me know if it's something I can do with the plugin or need help with iAndrew.

EDIT
Optional
I would like to ask as well if it's possible to add this as a 'Promotion Requirement' under Users & Groups > Group Promotions?
(2015-09-03, 09:41 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: Ok i review it then, i think maybe i forgot something, thanks in advance, anyway i review all mod this weekend,so i start today and when i finished i upload changes on github with the functiona version, and maybe i add some other changes i made on my own thanks system, because i release it here and maybe i upload too this weekend the ltest revision of mine and yours too.

Thank you! I am waiting for latest changes from you, because I have 2 translations prepared for next release (I dont wanna change anything until you add your changes and features). Anyway I can wait, no problem Smile

(2015-09-04, 05:10 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: Optional
I would like to ask as well if it's possible to add this as a 'Promotion Requirement' under Users & Groups > Group Promotions?
Hi, thank you for your idea. I am not sure if it is possible easily, anyway really good and useful feature!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(2015-09-04, 12:15 PM)Eldenroot Wrote:
(2015-09-03, 09:41 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: Ok i review it then, i think maybe i forgot something, thanks in advance, anyway i review all mod this weekend,so i start today and when i finished i upload changes on github with the functiona version, and maybe i add some other changes i made on my own thanks system, because i release it here and maybe i upload too this weekend the ltest revision of mine and yours too.

Thank you! I am waiting for latest changes from you, because I have 2 translations prepared for next release (I dont wanna change anything until you add your changes and features). Anyway I can wait, no problem Smile

(2015-09-04, 05:10 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: Optional
Hi, thank you for your idea. I am not sure if it is possible easily, anyway really good and useful feature!

I see, thanks anyways! Btw, I stiill need help about this part 'I installed your plugin and I may need some help. Is it the settings for the plugin or from the theme? I'm currently using iAndrew's iGame theme. Please take a look at the screenshot, the icon is a bit mis-aligned, let me know if it's something I can do with the plugin or need help with iAndrew.'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Change your css in TYL system.

a.add_tyl_button span{
    background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_add.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-left: 15px;
    font-weight: bold;  
}

link: http://community.mybb.com/thread-169382-...pid1161492
(2015-09-04, 12:37 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: Change your css in TYL system.

a.add_tyl_button span{
    background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_add.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-left: 15px;
    font-weight: bold;  
}

link: http://community.mybb.com/thread-169382-...pid1161492

I see, so I just needed to add a padding code to the 2 buttons. Thanks!
This is the final code changes on mod....

I add attachments on how messaages have been displayed.

But need some tests and we have to add some new changes to new 1.9.7 version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

where is download link for testing ?
first post.... 1.9.7 works