Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.4.1 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
I tried changing it but it didn't change. Should I change tyllit also?
(2019-01-09, 02:15 PM)vk_knight Wrote: I tried changing it but it didn't change. Should I change tyllit also?

Have you cleaned your browser's cache after changing it?
Leave your website and a demo user
Yup done it. I changed the default and the theme's too. And also the tyllist.

Still nothing.

Okay so I check through another browser the colour has changed. But the like button is now like this.

https://ibb.co/h7nQzJb
(2019-01-09, 02:41 PM)vk_knight Wrote: Yup done it. I changed the default and the theme's too. And also the tyllist.

Still nothing.

Okay so I check through another browser the colour has changed. But the like button is now like this.

https://ibb.co/h7nQzJb

Leave your website and a demo user.
Okay. I think I resolved it we need to edit both default and the theme separately. Once I did that and cleared all the browser. Everything works fine. Thanks for the help.

And is there anyway to backup the likes?
Hi!

It`s possible to change between "Like/Neutral/Dislike" and another raiting systems with note 1-5 stars?
Hi, nope, this is just for Thanks/likes.
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Out of curiosity, does this plugin track the timestamps of thanks/likes? I know that the person who is being thanked/liked can see the timestamp in their alerts, but I was wondering if this information was trackable somewhere else, even if just in the database.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, all is tracked, you can see time and date
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Hello,

Is there any chance to get fix position of button after template updates of new version of mybb ? it always give wrong position.