Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.3.6 + MyAlerts support
How do i change the font color from the tekst 1 user says Thank You to …. for this post.
I saw in every theme is a single style sheet.but cant't find the place where to change the color.
[Image: bannermybb.jpg]
Hello!

I have a general question regarding this plugin. Is it possible for likes that are given to a post from a member that's on the poster's ignore list to not receive alert notifications?

Example: Member 1 creates a post, and Member 2 likes it, but Member 2 is on Member 1's ignore list, and Member 1 would rather not receive alert notifications that Member 2 liked their post.

Thank you!

DOZ
Try it and let us know Smile
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
Translated with Google.

In the settings in the baking, many texts and descriptions of the functions are missing. How can I fix the problem?
If I thank you in the forum, the text in the green field is also missing, the displayed field is empty.

It looks like you have missing language strings in your German plugin lang file.
Please compare the current English lang files with your German translation and add the missing phrases.
(2020-01-02, 02:17 PM)SvePu Wrote: It looks like you have missing language strings in your German plugin lang file.
Please compare the current English lang files with your German translation and add the missing phrases.

Some translations are really missing. Is there an official German translation?
Please attach both of your current german plugin language files on a post....I'll check and modify them.
(2020-01-02, 05:26 PM)SvePu Wrote: Please attach both of your current german plugin language files on a post....I'll check and modify them.

Great. Thank you very much!

Attached Files
.php   tools_thankyoulike_recount.lang.php (Size: 867 bytes / Downloads: 17)
.php   thankyoulike.lang.php (Size: 4.49 KB / Downloads: 16)
do you have another plugin translation file in languages/deutsch_*/admin direction called "config_thankyoulike.lang.php" ??
(2020-01-02, 05:56 PM)SvePu Wrote: do you have another plugin translation file in languages/deutsch_*/admin direction called "config_thankyoulike.lang.php" ??

Sorry,  yes!

Attached Files
.php   config_thankyoulike.lang.php (Size: 5.54 KB / Downloads: 16)