Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[For 1.8] Thank You/Like System v3.3.6 + MyAlerts support
Here are the modified German lang files:

.zip   deutsch_du.zip (Size: 6.11 KB / Downloads: 20)
(2020-01-02, 10:37 PM)SvePu Wrote: Here are the modified German lang files:

Thank you very much, this fits in the frontend, but the texts are still missing in the backend.

I guess you have to reinstall the plugin to get it working. Do not delete the plugin database entries on reinstall!!
(2020-01-03, 10:35 AM)SvePu Wrote: I guess you have to reinstall the plugin to get it working. Do not delete the plugin database entries in reinstall!!

Ok, newly installed and set. Everything works. Thank you!
@SvePu - you can upload this German lang files into mod site translations
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
I would but I don't have permissions to add Wink

You have to:

.zip   Thank-you-like-plugin_3.3.2_Sprachpaket_Deutsch.zip (Size: 14.11 KB / Downloads: 19)
I uploaded to Extend site but it must be reviewed by MyBB Stuff Smile thank you buddy!
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
New version 3.3.3 is released! Please update to the latest version. Uninstall is not needed (just replace the plugin files; from 3.3.2).
(2020-01-05, 12:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: New version 3.3.3 is released! Please update to the latest version. Uninstall is not needed (just replace the plugin files; from 3.3.2).

Hi! In the latest version using the flatty theme the tyl_display in the post bit will collapse on load. See gif attached:

Code in the post bit:

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}"><a>{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

Having the same problem in other themes.
Please check it again, it is not the latest code