Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved MyBB Help
Not Solved
i copied all the files the same problem i am facing on my mytest.icyboards.net
Not Solved
^ icyboards allows a single subfolder for the theme images & theme related files.
theme code needs to be modified to suit forum on icyboards & its a bit complex task

I could not understand what is problem with adding the theme to MyBB forum on xampp server ..
Not Solved
menu option for mobile and pc both are showing
Not Solved
how can i make my own theme for mybb....

docs.mybb showing only tutorial about readymade themes. Can anyone guide me....

how can I make my own theme
Not Solved
^ below can help as basic guidance (though made for earlier version of MyBB)
how to create a MyBB theme | how to make a MyBB theme
Not Solved
Thanks tried this, now how can I make mybb 1.6 theme compatible with mybb 1.8 , how can I convert that mybb1.6 theme to be compatible with mybb1.8 what changes I have to make it compatible with mybb1.8.
Not Solved
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

you may also try this guidance => basic theme updating (1.6 - 1.8)
Not Solved
Upgraded mybb 1.6 compatible theme to mybb 1.8 but i cannot comment anywhere....

No error showing...
Not Solved
I WANT TO KNOW ONE THING

Can I block certain websites URL and redirected URLs from posting in my forum.....

Like if someone is copying image from a site (say) santabanta and I Dont want any image to be uploaded from that site (i mean that URL) . So can I do that.

If yes then how..?

Please tell....
Not Solved
Are you talking about people linking to an image in their post or uploading an image as an attachment?

If the former, I _think_ you can add *santabanta* to the bad word list and have it break the linking. I can't remember if this worked though.
PGP Key (Fingerprint: 23B6 F4C0 FE2D 45AA 61A0 1E86 DB87 09DC DD87 6E40)