Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[For 1.8] Blue Velvet Theme
Hello. Thanks for updating this very attractive theme. I have installed it and it looks great on my board.

One question: once a user selects Blue Velvet, there seems to be no option for that user to choose any other theme. That option disappears from the footer. The administrator can change the theme for the user but the user cannot.

Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance.
hello
they can change it in Usercp/options or you can add:
{$theme_select}

on your footer template
Thanks for both those tips. I didn't see it under 'options' in the CP when I first looked. However, I've also add the code to the footer template to make the BV theme more consistent with the default theme.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Excellent theme my friend. I need help though...

Firstly, at the registration screen I would like to remove/edit the text to the left if that's ok. How do I do it? 

Secondly, I have installed myalerts and I want it organized like the other buttons. Yanno, like ucp, acp and all that. Would like it placed to the left of the last button from the right one "logout".

Can someone tell me how please?
Hi ,

Could you please tel me how make changes in boxez pointed with 1 and 2 below? Also in 2 what should i do to make it work?

[Image: 75qgwiji.jpg]

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good job man
(2015-08-12, 11:40 AM)kunt Wrote: Hi ,

Could you please tel me how make changes in boxez pointed with 1 and 2 below? Also in 2 what should i do to make it work?

Thank you.

All the text is in the language file of the plugin that comes with the theme.

(2015-08-12, 01:31 PM)Yuvraj Wrote: Good job man

Thanks.
I don't give support on PM.
(2015-08-12, 01:33 PM)eNvy Wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks.

Thank you for your help, but i cannot make 2 (in blue circle) work, I mean how to make social icons work properly?
(2015-08-12, 02:56 PM)kunt Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 01:33 PM)eNvy Wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks.

Thank you for your help, but i cannot make 2 (in blue circle) work, I mean how to make social icons work properly?

Search inside the template "header_welcomeblock_guest".

Inside you will see something like this:

<span class="facebook"><a href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-facebook fa-fw"></i></a></span>
<span class="twitter"><a href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-twitter fa-fw"></i></a></span>
<span class="googleplus"><a href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-google-plus fa-fw"></i></a></span>

You need to put your url (your link) replacing the "#" symbol on the "href=" property.
I don't give support on PM.
Maybe I missed it in the zip, but is it possible to get a psd of the logo uploaded as well?