Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[For 1.8] JAMPS - GamerZone [Multiple Colors]
XEDE

kunt

XEDE
Update 1.3: JAMPS - STEAM 1.3
Correction on the path to the images of the theme, and other visual enhancements.
Correccion en la ruta a las imagenes del theme, y otras mejoras visuales.
Hi,
I would like to thank for such a good theme.
I need your help with some issues pointed at the image below. Here is the list of where I need your help:
1) I want to remove completely that side in black box.
2) I want to change the place of social links, and put them the gap between register and search, which is pointed out.
3) I want to remove that banner(grand teft auto banner) completely.
I hope you help me out with those issues.
Thank you WHO ever spares time and helps me.
http://s7.postimg.org/dlkxvwz4b/Change.jpg

Hello, first of all you should do this query on the thread of the theme "JAMPS - GamerZone" since this thread is about another theme.

I answer your questions:
1) You need to remove or edit the code to your taste in templates go to your "ACP -> Header Templates -> header".

2) Likewise you have to move the code from your social sites template "Header" to your template "header_welcomeblock_guest".

3) Remove to leave no logo ?, then you do from your ACP options theme, either change or remove the logo, if you want to edit it more personalized, you have to edit the code of it in the template "Header" in your ACP, to modify other aspects of the code logo Search "#logo" in your global.css, according to modification want to achieve.

Translated with Google.

------------------------------------

Hola, primero que nada tendrías que hacer esta consulta en el hilo del theme "JAMPS - GamerZone", ya que este hilo es sobre otro theme.

Te respondo tus consultas:
1)Tienes que eliminar o editar el codigo a tu gusto en las plantillas ir a tu "ACP-->Header Templates ->header".

2) De igual forma tienes que mover el codigo de los sitios sociales desde tu plantilla "Header" a tu plantilla "header_welcomeblock_guest".

3)Eliminar para no dejar ningun logo?, en ese caso lo haces desde tu ACP en las opciones del theme, ya sea cambiar o eliminar el logo, si quieres editarlo de forma mas personalizada, tienes que editar el codigo del mismo en la platilla "Header" en tu ACP, para modificar otros aspectos del logo busca el codigo "#logo" en tu Global.CSS, segun que modificacion quieras realizar.

Traducido con Google.

Hi,

I have been trying to change it as you said; but I could not.

Could you please explain it more understandable way?

Also I want to add face/twitter/g+ like button boxes into member post section as you did it in JAMPS - STEAM. How can i do that?

Thank you.
(2015-06-04, 10:23 AM)kunt Wrote: Hi,
I have been trying to change it as you said; but I could not.
Could you please explain it more understandable way?
Also I want to add face/twitter/g+ like button boxes into member post section as you did it in JAMPS - STEAM. How can i do that?
Thank you.
Hey, the way to explain it is the simplest form that in my case, do not know what level of knowledge you have about templates Mybb, but it is only a matter of looking at the code, and move or delete the same as what changes you want perform.
With my level of English I was a bit tricky guide you, but you just have to edit the templates that you indicated above.
Translated with Google.
--------------------------------------------------
Hola, de la forma que lo explique es la forma más simple que se en mi caso, desconozco que nivel de conocimientos tienes sobre las plantillas de Mybb, pero solo es cuestión de mirar el código, y mover o eliminar el mismo según que cambios quieres realizar.
Con mi nivel de ingles me es un poco complicado guiarte, pero solo tienes que editar las plantillas que te indique anteriormente.
Traducido con Google.
[Image: CCoBXgK.png]
Thumbs Up 
Solo encontre un error y el cual no se arreglar.
Imagen tomada en pc y tome como ejemplo tu web:
[Image: KweQav0.png]
Y esta otra imagen tomada en un celular:
[Image: leNAk4i.png]
En web si se mira eso, pero en celulares no, probe en 3 celulares diferentes, 2 androids y 1 iphone y el resultado es el mismo, solo en web se logra apreciar la pagina de portal completa.

Fuera de eso, esta excelente el tema, muchas gracias por compartirlo, 10/10.

edit: Solo pasa en lo que viene siendo el portal.
Hola @Sinaloense, si conozco ese detalle, y pasa en PC si no recuerdo mal, pero con resoluciones muy chicas, en los celulares generalmente justo por tener en su mayoria resoluciones bajas pasa eso, ya que el theme no es de tipo "responsive", si no que es fluido, pero trate de hacer que se adapte a cualquier resolucion, pero eso realmente es mucho trabajo, por eso es que la mayoria de los themes que se realizan son "fijos", la verdad ahora y hace unos meses ando sin tiempo como para seguir trabajando en el theme, igual mejorar ese detalle no creo que sea complicado segun que conocimientos tengas, no recuerdo de memoria ahora mismo el codigo, pero creo que podias modificar como ejemplo los bloques centrales para que en lugar de ver 3 noticias/temas veas 2 y de esa forma si no recuerdo mal se soluciona.
En cuanto pueda ver de fixear ese tema, ahora lo verifique en chrome en android y se ve completo pero con 2 columnas, usando firefox en android pasa como indicas.

HelloSinaloense, if I know that detail, and passes on PC if I remember correctly, but with very small resolutions, cell usually just take mostly lower resolutions that happens, because the theme is not of type "responsive" if that is not fluent, but try to make it fit any resolution, but that really is a lot of work, that's why most of the themes that are made are "fixed" the truth now and few months ago I walk no time to continue working on the theme, just improve that detail not think it's complicated according to knowledge you have, I do not remember by heart now code, but I think you could modify the example the central blocks so that instead of seeing 3 news / topics see 2 and that way if I remember correctly solved.
As you can see from fixear this issue, now on android chrome check and looks full but with 2 columns, using firefox on android happens as you indicate.
XEDE, muchas gracias por la información me puse a investigar y el metodo mas facil que encontre fue colocar en el head del portal esto:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=1250" />
Pedi ayuda a unos amigos que me ayudaran a testear con sus celulares y todo bien.
Repito muchas gracias y excelente tema.
(2015-07-21, 03:34 PM)Sinaloense Wrote: XEDE, muchas gracias por la información me puse a investigar y el metodo mas facil que encontre fue colocar en el head del portal esto:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=1250" />
Pedi ayuda a unos amigos que me ayudaran a testear con sus celulares y todo bien.
Repito muchas gracias y excelente tema.

Gracias a vos por compartir este FIX! Big Grin
Thank you for sharing this FIX! Big Grin
Love the theme XEDE, but the portal layout is not really proportional. It would be better if you stuck with 3 columns and the center column stretching the width. Instead of all the "mini" blocks the way it is now.

Nice work though Smile
(im using your green version on my site...tweaked of course!)
(2015-08-09, 12:03 AM)VAPOR Wrote: Love the theme XEDE, but the portal layout is not really proportional. It would be better if you stuck with 3 columns and the center column stretching the width. Instead of all the "mini" blocks the way it is now.

Nice work though Smile
(im using your green version on my site...tweaked of course!)
Gracias por tu comentario, el problema del portal es algo que tengo que optimizar, fue la primera vez que hice uno tan modificado y tiene un bug visual, pero solo pasa en resoluciones bajas Big Grin
Translated with google:
Thanks for your comment, the problem of the portal is something I need to optimize was the first time I did one so modified and has a visual bug, but only happens in lower resolutions Big Grin
How to change the background image?
Great theme!
(2016-02-01, 07:21 PM)EasyThe Wrote: How to change the background image?
Great theme!

Try replacing the image in the theme files for the background, or using CSS.