Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rejected] MyBB 2.0
Is there a date yet when MyBB 2.0 will be released? 

Will it within like 1-2 months or..?

And will it be just as easy to edit templates and styles?
There is no date I'm sure.. Also if there was they would have announced it rofl!
Do NOT PM me for support unless I ask you on your support thread.
The last official information posted is: http://blog.mybb.com/2015/04/13/2-0-dev-post-2/
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
Yeah ive just read that.

Regular updates promised but its been over a month, lol.

Seeing as there is a "series" of these "update posts", can I conclude this isnt going to be released any time soon?
More like end of the year?
Then as you can see there is no release date and I BELIEVE it will be just as easy if not easier to edit templates (feel free to correct me staff)
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
i think it is about 2 to 3 years far wait and be patience .
There is no solid release date, but we do plan to have at least a few Alphas and possibly Beta releases this year. The dev blog posts are meant to be around one a month, but I have been particularly busy finishing University and have only just started writing the third post (keep your eyes peeled for it!).
(05-30-2015, 05:19 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: Yeah ive just read that.

Regular updates promised but its been over a month, lol.

Seeing as there is a "series" of these "update posts", can I conclude this isnt going to be released any time soon?
More like end of the year?

the updates have been a lot more frequent than they have been in the past. I'll take it...

thanks for the hard work, Euan T & the mybb team..
MyBB 2.0 is currently in very early stages of development and is a long way off being released so please do not ask about when it will be released, it will be released as soon as it's ready.
I know that by now..