Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.54 Average
MyAlerts v2.0.4
(2017-03-30, 04:53 PM)Euan T Wrote: Hi,

The problem is that your theme uses a customised version of usercp.css with different image sizes or paddings or margins. I don't know what theme it is, so I can't say how to fix it. If you can provide me with a URL and details for a temporary admin account I might be able to fix it though.

Sent you website and account details via PM.
(2017-03-31, 12:29 AM)Chamimnya Wrote:
(2017-03-30, 04:53 PM)Euan T Wrote: Hi,

The problem is that your theme uses a customised version of usercp.css with different image sizes or paddings or margins. I don't know what theme it is, so I can't say how to fix it. If you can provide me with a URL and details for a temporary admin account I might be able to fix it though.

Sent you website and account details via PM.

Thanks, I've had a look and hopefully fixed the issue to your liking.
I would love to see mail notifications, I don't care for the notifications on the forum, only for mails,¨
So a user will get email notifications when people posts in his thread Smile
A daily/weekly notification email digest has been planned for a long time, I've just never had time to implement it.
Hi,

I'm trying to implement it for a plugin of mine and the right message comes to the right user at the right time... except it's being send in triplicate. I have no idea why that is and I'm trying to find my error for the last hour or so.

I'm guessing it's not a coincidence that it's arriving three times and I have three different alerts registered? (They all have different codes and formatters though.)

I appreciate the help!

Edit: Never mind! I tried "turning it on and off again" aka, deinstalling and reinstalling including other plugins that use myalerts and it works now.
Glad you got it sorted in the end!
Hello, I want to change MyAlerts' modal style to more like facebook-ish type. 

Instead of clicking on it and modal opens, I want to have Notifications button and there should be styled number count (like Xenforo forums have) and when user clicks on it, it should be like facebook notifications. I think I can do the button and notification number count myself (but probably it would take long) but I have no idea about the rest.

Is it possible? If so, is there any existing template I can use?
It's possible, but requires template edits and JS edits to get it to work unfortunately. It's not particularly easy to implement.
I think I did template edits, so it's looking as I described but I have no idea how to change others and thats probably .js part. :/

Hmm, I have another issue:

Let's say I have 5 alerts, I am viewing them via usercp, not modal. When I click Remove it removes directly and shows "no new alerts", only after I refresh the page I see other 4 non-removed alerts. Why is that happening? How can I solve it?
That's a known issue at the minute, which I need to investigate.