Not Solved Registration page not showing text
Not Solved
HI I need help with my registration page

if i click on register as a guest on my page it takes me to a page with just an almost invisible link button, instead of the normal registration agreement page and the agree button, and if i click the little button it takes me to the registration page, only in this registration page it shows all the fill boxes but it does not show their labels e.g Passwords, Email, ..... the files i had tampered with before this problem according to admin log 

*Sir frederick*
8th Jun 2015, 9:26
Reverted template #2756 (11) in template set #11 (Ascent theme Templates)

*Sir frederick*
8th Jun 2015, 8:51
Edited custom profile field # (Sex)

*Sir frederick*
8th Jun 2015, 8:49
Edited template #2756 (member_register) from template set #11 (Ascent theme Templates)

8th Jun 2015, 8:34
Edited quick phrases in language pack: english

*Sir frederick*
8th Jun 2015, 8:30
Edited quick phrases in language pack: english

*Sir frederick*
8th Jun 2015, 8:05
Edited stylesheet global.css in Ascent theme

THE IMAGE IN THIS LINK IS MY REGISTRATION PAGE  http://naijawords.cf/bl.jpg

MY REGISTRATION PAGE COMPARED WITH MYBB'S     http://naijawords.cf/bl2.jpg

LINK TO MY BOARD  http://naijawords.cf/index.php
Not Solved
looks like a missing/changed language files... run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification and reupload the missing/changed language files.... most likely member.lang.php is changed...
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't searched it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
I am getting this error when I run the file verification...."There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes."
Not Solved
which version of MyBB you are using ? you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
Not Solved
I have done that, and would update mybb version make the problem go away
Not Solved
^ member.lang.php file was empty - added its content

your forum needs to be upgraded to at least MyBB 1.6.17
latest available version is MyBB 1.8.5
Not Solved Thumbs Up 
(2015-06-08, 02:55 PM).m. Wrote: which version of MyBB you are using ? you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check

It worked like magic (at least to me it is)  have got to say I was skeptical about giving you access, but that was really helpful, thanks and please can you post a comment about how you did it for others thank you again
Not Solved
^ well, when a web page doesn't serve as expected, there are general check-ups
in this case, it can be member.php file, member.lang.php file, plugins .. etc

anyone experienced with MyBB first checks member.lang.php file - that is what MadhanKumar suggested (post #2)