Not Solved MOderator Permission
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Hey Guys,
Sorry for again bothering , Just wanna kNow is there any plugin by which we can Give a Specific MOderator a Specific Section

let say i have a moderator and i dont want him to moderate whole forum but only a Specific Section . So Should i uSe any Plugin or i can Edit that users permission ... W8ing for reply
Not Solved
first add that user to the moderator group and then...

ACP >> Forums & Posts >>  Select a Forum/sub forum >> Moderators tab >> Add a user as Moderator
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't searched it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
And By doind this that moderator will be bound to only that forum ?? .. His other permissions to other forums will auto removed ?
Not Solved
(2015-06-17, 11:11 AM)lafangu Wrote: And By doind this that moderator will be bound to only that forum ?? .. His other permissions to other forums will auto removed ?

yes unless you add the entire Moderator group as moderator for another section... i mean this way,

ACP >> Forums & Posts >>  Select a Forum/sub forum >> Moderators tab >> Add a usergroup as Moderators >> Moderators

if you add the group as moderator, all members in that group will have the mod permission for that section..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't searched it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
Got that thanx for Help <3