Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved image thread and post moderation
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Hello!
First of all sorry for my por english...

I am new on Mybb, have two doubts that i tried to find how to solve it Googeling and on support Forums, but unfortunelately i have not found the solution.

I have this forum: forolumi.com

Question 1:

I am traying to find how add an image to the thread (i am attaching a screenshot and marked with red circle where exactly i would like to add the image), but i cant find any plugin, maybe it is posible editing css.. if so.. which css should a edit to add the image?

[Image: imagenforo.jpg]
Question 2:

I wonder if it is posible to let users write a post in one specfic Sub-forum but dont show the post in the forum untill the post is reviewed and actived by a moderator or administrator.. is that posible?

Thank you very much for your help!!
Not Solved
1. what image you are trying to add.. are you trying to replace that forum icon or add a additional image...

2. ACP >> Forums & Posts >> Select the forum >> Permissions tab >> Set Custom Permissions >> Moderation tab >> enable which you want..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Hello, thanks for your quick reply!!!

1. I am trying to add a different custom image to an individual thread

2. Ok, solved!! thanks a lot!!!
Not Solved
does that mean every thread will have a unique custom icon.. how and from where that custom image will be chosen.. you might need a plugin for this.. you can post your requirement in the plugin request section..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix