Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
[1.8] Respond, a responsive mobile-ready Bootstrap theme
Looking good! It won't show up in my Android (Galaxy S5)'s stock browser though. But it works perfectly in Android's Chrome.
Respond has been updated to 1.0.1. See OP for changelog.
Respond has been updated to 1.0.2. See OP for changelog.
Respond has been updated to 1.0.3. See OP for changelog. Screenshots have also been updated.
Respond has been updated to 1.1.0. See OP for changelog.
Respond has been updated to 1.2.0. See OP for changelog.
Goodwork on the theme buddy. Btw i just found out a little bug in the forumdisplay threadlist page.
Check this out :
This link i mean : https://chivegaming.org/dev/forum-2.html
In the pagination you click on the jump button and you find the dropdown hiding behind the category thead.
Its just a simple bug and here is the fix.
You have this in your css.php file and check this class
Code:
.pagination-lead-spacing, .panel-lead {
overflow: hidden;
}

and change it to

Code:
.pagination-lead-spacing, .panel-lead {
    overflow: visible;
}

This would fix the issue.
Anyways good luck with sales.
I too am working on a responsive theme but it uses custom framework with no loss of table function Smile
regards
[Image: mnvhXxj.png]
Nice find. Unfortunately, that fix causes other issues, so I'll have to look into this further. I still appreciate your help and kind words.

It is definitely easier to keep MyBB's table layout, but are there any performance differences between a responsive table layout vs a div layout?

All the best with your themes and sales too.
Hi,
Do you have a classic postbit example for the threads? That's what I'm currently using on my forum. I also wonder if the BG is customizable in your theme?
postbit and postbit_classic are identical.

You can customize the background by simply modifying the theme's CSS file. I can help you with simple modifications like this.