Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
[1.8] Respond, a responsive mobile-ready Bootstrap theme
I am currently working to resolve a compatibility issue with the off-canvas nav and Safari/Chrome for iOS. If you have a high proportion of users using this combination, until a fix is found, please comment out or remove the following two lines from Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//cdn.rawgit.com/marcandrews/bootstrap-off-canvas-nav/v1.0.2/src/bootstrap-off-canvas-nav.js"></script>

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="//cdn.rawgit.com/marcandrews/bootstrap-off-canvas-nav/v1.0.3/src/bootstrap-off-canvas-nav.css">

Removing the above two lines will enable the standard Bootstrap roll-down nav menu.
Respond has been updated to 1.8.3. See OP for changelog.

Please note that following releases after 1.8.3 may require MyBB 1.8.7.
This theme is simply one of the best themes out there for mybb.

Thanks very much Marc Smile
Thank you for your kind words.

I know there are still a few minor outstanding bugs, but if you find any, or have any other problems or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reply here or contact me.
Hey. I've sent you a pm, please check your inbox Smile
This is an amazing theme, I love that you incorporated Bootstrap.
Hate seeing forums that do not have mobile-friendly layouts in this day and age.

Great job Marc!
Thanks hurt! Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Just purchased. Looking forward to playing around with this. Smile
Hello Marc,

Is there any way to style the theme via bootstrap or otherwise it so it looks a bit like XenForo default? Specifically the navigation style, and ability to add some minor shadow to windows/boxes/posts.

[Image: pZ4Qz.jpg]

[Image: pZ4Sn.jpg]

Thanks for your reply.
(2016-07-12, 02:04 PM)DrXotick Wrote: Hello Marc,

Is there any way to style the theme via bootstrap or otherwise it so it looks a bit like XenForo default? Specifically the navigation style, and ability to add some minor shadow to windows/boxes/posts.

Thanks for your reply.

For sure ... anything is possible. If you can find a XenForo Bootstrap 3.3 theme, it can easily be applied to Respond by including the CSS. If you cannot find one, you can create a Bootstrap theme using a Bootstrap theme generator (Google is your friend) as a base, and then modify it further to match XenForo.