Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
[1.8] Respond, a responsive mobile-ready Bootstrap theme
(2016-07-13, 03:34 AM)Marc A Wrote:
(2016-07-12, 02:04 PM)DrXotick Wrote: Hello Marc,

Is there any way to style the theme via bootstrap or otherwise it so it looks a bit like XenForo default? Specifically the navigation style, and ability to add some minor shadow to windows/boxes/posts.

Thanks for your reply.

For sure ... anything is possible. If you can find a XenForo Bootstrap 3.3 theme, it can easily be applied to Respond by including the CSS. If you cannot find one, you can create a Bootstrap theme using a Bootstrap theme generator (Google is your friend) as a base, and then modify it further to match XenForo.
I paid for your theme. Now how do I get it?  Do you email it or something?
Yes, he'll email it to you.
(2016-07-16, 03:35 PM)chris9606 Wrote:

Is there any way to style the theme via bootstrap or otherwise it so it looks a bit like XenForo default? Specifically the navigation style, and ability to add some minor shadow to windows/boxes/posts.

Thanks for your reply.

For sure ... anything is possible. If you can find a XenForo Bootstrap 3.3 theme, it can easily be applied to Respond by including the CSS. If you cannot find one, you can create a Bootstrap theme using a Bootstrap theme generator (Google is your friend) as a base, and then modify it further to match XenForo.

(2016-07-16, 03:53 PM)brad-t Wrote: Yes, he'll email it to you.

Yes, please check your PayPal email address. Thanks.
Just wanted to say that this theme is awesome. IMO, if you're going to build a custom theme for your site, you should absolutely use this theme as a base. Marc has been a huge help for me already. $30 is a steal.
(2016-07-16, 04:04 PM)Marc A Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 03:35 PM)chris9606 Wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

(2016-07-16, 03:53 PM)brad-t Wrote: Yes, he'll email it to you.

Yes, please check your PayPal email address. Thanks.

I bought this as well. Waiting for the email. 

Thank you.
Sorry for the delay. I just came back from vacation. Please expect an email today around 6 ET.
Where can I download the theme? I have paid already. You could mention it that you will be sending email or something.
(2016-09-04, 02:04 PM)zatokar Wrote: Where can I download the theme? I have paid already. You could mention it that you will be sending email or something.

From the first post:

Quote:Also note that I am only able respond to purchases, inquires, support or any other emails/PM after 6 PM Eastern Time.

Couldn't hurt to be more explicit though.
(2016-09-04, 02:04 PM)zatokar Wrote: Where can I download the theme? I have paid already. You could mention it that you will be sending email or something.

Hi zatokar, please check your purchasing email address.
Hi, Did anyone know how long normally took for Marc to sent us the theme after payment?