Show Reputations I've Given - RepsIveGiven
(2016-05-14, 10:53 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: I dont have these changes - no change when I  switch from received to given - no chane in stats window or total rep

Don't use the plugin, its not that nice
I have made one, if you want to know how to make one; PM me and I will point you into the right direction.

[Image: dscmyl.png]
(2016-05-14, 10:53 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: I dont have these changes - no change when I  switch from received to given - no chane in stats window or total rep
OBVIOUSLY something's wrong on your end, maybe you have some edited files that affected this plugin, as I have PROVIDED A LINK WITH 2 WORKING COPIES, and SCREEN SHOTS. (cause a picture is worth a thousand words),that I uploaded and install TODAY.

Kingz, who made you KING around here and for you to decide for Eldenroot what looks NICE or not ?
(2016-05-15, 12:08 AM)Sazze Wrote: I have made one, if you want to know how to make one; PM me and I will point you into the right direction.

Is possible to show total rep given and stats window (last month, 3 month, 6 month, total) - thank you
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(2016-05-15, 08:42 AM)Eldenroot Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 12:08 AM)Sazze Wrote: I have made one, if you want to know how to make one; PM me and I will point you into the right direction.

Is possible to show total rep given and stats window (last month, 3 month, 6 month, total) - thank you

Yup.

[Image: yhvtcg.png]
Amazing, it would be nice if you can share your code. Maybe anything else what can be added/changed/improved?

My idea:
show how many neutral, negative, positive rep given into stats windows - another column would be enought
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
@Vanz - same issue in your site with 1.8.x - check given reputation stats and total number

@Sazze - can you share your code? It looks amazing!
(2016-05-16, 09:19 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: @Vanz - same issue in your site with 1.8.x - check given reputation stats and total number

OK, we didn't put in the table for "Total REPUTATION GIVEN" .. I see what you're saying now...... was a small over-sight.

I'll search the code, time permitting, and see what needs to be added for that to show.
Thank you! Also links to threads and user profiles would be nice
This is not a full plugin and an official version hasn't been released.

Looks like I added up the total given rep wrong in the given page and the names don't change in the given rep comment section. Might have a look at when I'm not busy. Working on another project atm.