Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Liking content
Cool. I like the list who liked it Smile Great work!
(10-21-2015, 08:18 PM)Michael Z. Wrote: Cool. I like the list who liked it Smile Great work!
I liked it as hard!

Awesome! Can't wait for 2.0 Big Grin
With several sites introducing reactions (Facebook, GitHub), does anyone have thoughts on MyBB having "reactions" to content rather than liking content?
(04-09-2016, 03:22 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: With several sites introducing reactions (Facebook, GitHub), does anyone have thoughts on MyBB having "reactions" to content rather than liking content?

I'd rather not. I'd rather the core was simple, with the ability for plugins to add more features on top.
(04-09-2016, 03:52 PM)Euan T Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 03:22 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: With several sites introducing reactions (Facebook, GitHub), does anyone have thoughts on MyBB having "reactions" to content rather than liking content?

I'd rather not. I'd rather the core was simple, with the ability for plugins to add more features on top.

I understand. Is it a case of you making it easier for features to be extended like this?
That's certainly the hope. Developer productivity is one thing I really want to enhance.
I would prefer the normal "Like / Don't like more (delete like)"
I'd like to see a setting to deactivate that liking option.

Forums with liking options tend to have less posts in each thread.
My Company - I am Microsoft Certified in HTML5, CSS3 and JS
(04-13-2016, 07:05 AM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: I'd like to see a setting to deactivate that liking option.

Forums with liking options tend to have less posts in each thread.

Of course, just like with just about everything else we're adding Smile
Good Idea but reputations system is more important and it not a good plan to remove reputation system from mybb forum.
[Image: 728x90_2line.gif]   [Image: ed1c4a67.jpg]