Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
User Online status enhancement
There should be an option in User Control Panel by which we can set online status to visible but disable the location (the page which we viewing to), with this setting there can be two setting in total under user online settings. This may be small but useful feature to many forums.

It will be very nice, espicially for large forums where admins/staff members can show themselves online but can hide their location so members can't check what they are viewing to.
Would certainly make sense to me, it's a very minor change to make.
I'd support this.
Sounds like a good idea.
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB 2.0. Thanks for your contribution!
Hi,

I have a suggestion for this feature, If add a option for if users hide his online status (Last Visit) , Can't see other users Last Visit!
For Ex: I change my online status on setting and my last visit is Hidden, now i can't see other users Last visit and other last visit for me is (Hidden) , Because i hide last visit!
This option help to admins for Prevent the unnecessary choices, because some member not need to this option and only for follow this user's choice, hidden his Last Visit and this not Right.
Now with this option , users only use this option if need to this.
What do you think??
MyBB
ــــــــــــــ

ــــــــــــــ
ــــــــــــــ