Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Solved: 6 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago While Update to 1.8.6 Admin Panel can't login
Solved: 6 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago
If you want faster help, provide more details instead of just bumping the thread. It may be 1000 different issues looking at your current description. Not to mention that you should have opened your own thread... Please look at the error log and provide anything we can work with.

Also, the solution provided by DiegoPino should most likely work. So "I think this for me will not work" doesn't help you either.. If someone gives you a solution, test it, you have nothing to lose, except 3 minutes of life spent to download MyBB 1.8.5, switch the mentioned files and switch them back to 1.8.6 if that doesn't help.
(2015-09-14, 03:51 PM)utku618 Wrote: look the  inc/setting.php file.
cookies and site name can be wrong.

This is rather important as well if you've changed the root directory or domains.
Find me here or at my new blog about MyBB, Web Design, SEO
My Services
MyBB Themes
Hi,

I was waiting for the version 1.8.7 ... I've upgraded to 1.8.7 but now I've got the next error while trying to log on the admin cp:

"
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 311 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.21 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 311 errorHandler->error
"

What could be done in this case?
^ if direct help required, assuming that you have a legit forum (see support eligibility policy)
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
[note: you can provide your own credentials and change them later]
Jump to the post that solved this thread.