Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geek Blab
Here is the site that I made in 1 day (even registered the site on Easter Wink ):

Geek Blab

Hope to see you register!

Any comments?
Nice theme.
* Dr Small looks towards labrocca Wink

Could you please explain what the site is about?
Hey, by the way, when I try to access zipd.net, I get this message:
Quote:/homepages/30/d193466882/htdocs/web/forum/inc/languages/asoi.lang/messages.lang.php does not exist

Dr Small
Yeah, I really fell in love with his theme...

*gauss wears a flirtatious smile, reassuring himself that he is not intimate with MyBB*

And I have abandoned Zipd.net, and I am going to sell it, sometime in the future.
Geek is mine.. Sad

I got 11 sites with it :'(

oh well.. nice name.. maybe change the theme so its not so default - (same theme used - like buttons or colors and ect)
[Image: banner.gif]
You're the admin from GeekDomain!

I didn't know you were a member here!

And sorry for taking a "geek" domain, I just really liked the domain once I saw it was available.
Zalaki Wrote:Geek is mine.. Sad

Ugh...no it's not. Smile

Nice setup btw for geekblab!
Just an Idea you didn't really need a the logo to have a background blue image. Keep your logo without any background that way any template you change keeps the logo matching.
labrocca Wrote:
Zalaki Wrote:Geek is mine.. Sad

Ugh...no it's not. Smile

Nice setup btw for geekblab!

Well it's your theme, so it's obviously good...

rcpalace Wrote:Just an Idea you didn't really need a the logo to have a background blue image. Keep your logo without any background that way any template you change keeps the logo matching.

Well, I had a site make the logo for free, and I couldn't resist the offer. I don't really need to change the theme in the future anyway.
Site looks fine.. logo is fine for now.. but once you start to get bigger.. you might want to get a more professional and more detail theme and logo. (i can find you logo designers and ect)

and Labrocca.. the word geek.. I have almost 10+ sites using the word geek.. Big Grin

Its gonna be almost 15 by this weekend.. maybe 20 depending on what I can do during the week
[Image: banner.gif]
Zalaki Wrote:Site looks fine.. logo is fine for now.. but once you start to get bigger.. you might want to get a more professional and more detail theme and logo. (i can find you logo designers and ect)

and Labrocca.. the word geek.. I have almost 10+ sites using the word geek.. Big Grin

Its gonna be almost 15 by this weekend.. maybe 20 depending on what I can do during the week

You're right. Once I get more activity, I will make it more professional.

And I'd like to see a list of all of the "Geek" domains you have registered.
Could you post it on Geekdomain?