Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Online List
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Is there a way to show me on the online list 24/7, For my online time is Infinitive, my last online is: Always online (I am making a bot account)
If I help please +1 me!

VorkinPride Owner
The all in on forum site

Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I personally would use the "template conditions" plugin.  for the profile edits..

As far as the index showing you online 24/7.. I would change the index_whosonline like so:

Before:
<tr>
   <td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

After:
<tr>
   <td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
   <td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />YOUR USERNAME, {$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
Change "YOUR USERNAME," (comma required) to your username, and you may want to style it the same way your account's group styling is styled so it looks legit. The only issue with my way is that when you really are online, it will show your name twice. To fix that issue, you could use the template conditions and create a "str_replace("YOUR USERNAME","","$content");" and $content being the contents in index_whosonline_memberbit
I really don't understand why you would want to do something like this, but that's maybe how I would do it. 
I'm sure there's a better way, but not worth me trying to figure out because faking information isn't something I feel is extremely necessary. 
Good luck!
-Sparkks