Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[For 1.8] [Firebase] - Rin Shoutbox 0.4.0
(03-07-2016, 06:07 AM)Alone Ranger Wrote: THis is a XMl THeme if we put a HTML Theme in mybbforum is allowed or notallowed

??
xml theme? what theme you saying?
you saying about template?
if yes sorry but style/theme area isn't my strong area. I not know how i can convert template used in this plugin to xml.
i must try that shut box
DESIGNS SERVER
tried it...

but i am unable to send messages....
Working this again.

Conversion of code to new API of Firebase practically concluded.

Now i will add miss feature like own user can edit, delete, PM etc, before new release.
Great work, no issues or bugs, and my community loves it! Although it does not have PM feature, the shoutbox is very much faster as it takes like 0ms for the message to be sent or received. no lag spikes or delays. It also helps me to get near of Firebase and thus interested in it as a database for my future projects.
(12-28-2016, 05:37 AM)martec Wrote: Working this again.

Conversion of code to new API of Firebase practically concluded.

Now i will add miss feature like own user can edit, delete, PM etc, before new release.

You should add an option to edit the text color, shoutbox background, and lots more. When I'm using this shoutbox on a dark theme, the text has shadow. Do you know where should I edit to disable the shadow?
Hi, I installed it and everything is going fine.. but

http://prntscr.com/e4g53d

The icons and the shout button is doubled and no clue what to do.
In portal page that doesn't happen, only in forum.

Forum link: https://maxskill.eu/forum/index.php

Also, the imgur.. I have API and Secret but no idea how to format the link and put it in.
Thank you !
A new version compatible with Firebase v3 and mybb 1.8.12 will be released soon.
Unfortunately it will be without PM.
v 0.4.0 Released:

Enhancement:

- Now compatible with Firebase v3
- Compatible with mybb 1.8.12
- Added support to Bad Words
- Added support to owner of message can edit and remove message.

Upgrade:

- Unistall old version, upload new version and install.
This is an excellent plugin, loving it so far.

One question: Is there a way to make usernames redirect to profile URLs? I've also tried playing with the .php file but had no luck really.
If you don't want to update the plugin itself, you could just let me know which parts of the file to edit lol
Thanks, have a good one man.