Not Solved Can't Delete Threads
Not Solved
(2015-10-21, 04:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: It wont work if you run rocketloader, and so no point me checking further until you turn it off.

I already said that it is off.

(2015-10-21, 04:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: It wont work if you run rocketloader, and so no point me checking further until you turn it off.
I also get this error:
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.
Not Solved
Thank you Smile That is a MyBB 1.6 theme and is using prototype.js and so conflicts with your jquery code and the templates are calling the wrong js..... I advise using a MyBB 1.8 theme.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved

Not Solved
(2015-10-21, 05:32 PM)Leefish Wrote: Thank you Smile That is a MyBB 1.6 theme and is using prototype.js and so conflicts with your jquery code and the templates are calling the wrong js..... I advise using a MyBB 1.8 theme.

That's the thing though.
I am using this theme: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159280.html which is a 1.8 one as the OP claims.

PS:When I first used the theme I was able to delete threads.
Not Solved
Ok, please can you post the contents of your headerinclude?

Hmm, so you are no longer loading prototype (which it was yesterday as I am NOT blind) but I see you have a profile design plugin from 2013 that DOES use prototype. You need to use 1.8 plugins, especially where there is javascript involved.
Random Fish and Sims Maniac
MY PLUGINS
Help MyBBSupport help you - remember to mark your threads as solved