Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sharree.com - Promote Videos, Music, Images, and Sites
Thumbs Up 
Nice look: clean and easy to read and stay on there no matter day or night. Unique as "global" subject. Nice work and good job. Keep it clean and mantained. However, you can think that it would be also usefull if you will implement SSL. Just a suggestion.
Cheers
I found the site took quite a while to load, it looks cool though.
http://i.imgur.com/qrn9CAe.png

disable the no flash message on chrome because you have to right click the flash object to load flash
[Image: xoa.png]
(03-18-2017, 05:22 PM)Nemus Wrote: I found the site took quite a while to load, it looks cool though.

Infinite scrolling was added to reduce load time. Now batches of shares load as you scroll instead of a ton loading at once.
Hello I'm Wally, the administrator of Sharree.com
man, this site continues to blow my mind, now you really have it lookin good, so brilliant!

Just 1 thing, please fix your grammar here:

Sharree is a community for content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) where they can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.

It should be:

Sharree is a community where content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.
Hey man, what's up?
(08-10-2017, 11:21 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: man, this site continues to blow my mind, now you really have it lookin good, so brilliant!

Sharree is a community for content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) where they can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.

It should be:

Sharree is a community where content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.

Thanks Michael. I never felt comfortable with the wording in the header. Thanks for the fix, changed.
Hello I'm Wally, the administrator of Sharree.com
(08-13-2017, 06:49 PM)Sharree Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 11:21 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: man, this site continues to blow my mind, now you really have it lookin good, so brilliant!

It should be:

Thanks Michael. I never felt comfortable with the wording in the header. Thanks for the fix, changed.

Sharree.com has risen the bar with original idea and design, there is no other site like it on the web and that is why it works.
Hey man, what's up?