Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 3 Years, 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago Security question option disappeared
Solved: 3 Years, 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago Question 
Hi everyone!

After upgrade mybb from 1.6 to 1.8 security question option in configuration panel doesn't exist.
See attachement.

What's wrong?
Solved: 3 Years, 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago
did you had the security question plugin enabled prior to the upgrade...
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
Yes. But I've disabled it before upgrade.
(11-18-2015, 07:38 AM)vovas Wrote: Yes. But I've disabled it before upgrade.

and did you uninstall the plugin after the upgrade...

could you run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification.. ignore errors related to install folder and any images and furnish the other errors if any...

and check in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Admin Permissions, if the permission to access security questions are enabled for your id..
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - Ronald Reagan
Did you know? Your question has already been answered. But you haven't seen it yet.
Don’t  Forget to “Mark as Solved” after the fix
(11-18-2015, 09:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: and did you uninstall the plugin after the upgrade...
I deleted it.
(11-18-2015, 09:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: could you run a file verification from ACP >> Tools and Maintenance >> File Verification.. ignore errors related to install folder and any images and furnish the other errors if any...
As I see after check: Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
(11-18-2015, 09:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: and check in ACP >> Users & Groups >> Admin Permissions, if the permission to access security questions are enabled for your id..

Nice!

Now it's works! Thanks!
Jump to the post that solved this thread.