Not Solved Flatty theme questions
Not Solved
(2016-01-11, 12:10 PM)delay Wrote: It indeed is. I (personally) do not recommend it but at the end it is up to you though. If you want to have it anyway then tell me.

I understand  Sleepy It won't kill us if we don't have it so its ok. A final question (I hope so TT_TT) What could we put in that sidebar in your opinion? 

In the others we have the "who's online", "stats and we plan to put a "last posts" plugin.

I think its all and sorry to bother you! You helped us out a lot, once everything's ok I will send you the link if you want Smile
Not Solved
Hi, who is online question..how to click for view this?
Thanks
Kind Regards
Not Solved
(2016-01-17, 08:42 PM)Vinnie Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 12:10 PM)delay Wrote: It indeed is. I (personally) do not recommend it but at the end it is up to you though. If you want to have it anyway then tell me.

I understand  Sleepy It won't kill us if we don't have it so its ok. A final question (I hope so TT_TT) What could we put in that sidebar in your opinion? 

In the others we have the "who's online", "stats and we plan to put a "last posts" plugin.

I think its all and sorry to bother you! You helped us out a lot, once everything's ok I will send you the link if you want Smile

No idea, that's up to you. Sorry Big Grin

(2016-01-24, 08:56 AM)Max_69 Wrote: Hi, who is online question..how to click for view this?
Thanks
Kind Regards

Hi, click to view what?
Not Solved
(2016-01-24, 09:57 AM)delay Wrote:
(2016-01-17, 08:42 PM)Vinnie Wrote:

No idea, that's up to you. Sorry Big Grin

(2016-01-24, 08:56 AM)Max_69 Wrote: Hi, who is online question..how to click for  view this?
Thanks
Kind Regards

Hi, click to view what?

Button for who is online
Not Solved
(2016-01-24, 10:07 AM)Max_69 Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 08:56 AM)Max_69 Wrote: Hi, who is online question..how to click for  view this?
Thanks
Kind Regards
Hi, click to view what?
Button for who is online

Well I still don't really get you..
Do you want to have the 'Who's Online' text to be clickable so that you can view the whole online list? Or do you want to have a button that links to the online list? What do you want? Big Grin
Not Solved
(2016-01-24, 10:44 AM)delay Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 10:07 AM)Max_69 Wrote:
Thanks
Kind Regards
Hi, click to view what?
Button for who is online

Well I still don't really get you..
Do you want to have the 'Who's Online' text to be clickable so that you can view the whole online list?

Yes this is correct, sorry for my english  Toungue

And the ultimate question:

how do I see the description of the sections of the forums, you can see only if you move the mouse over the title.
Thanks
Not Solved
So, for the first question:

Quote:Admin CP  -  Templates & Styles  -  Templates  -  Flatty Templates  -  Index Page Templates  -  Index

scroll down to line 38 and replace:

Quote:<strong>Who's Online</strong>

by this small code:

Quote:<strong><a href="online.php" class="clr_wht">{$lang->whos_online}</a></strong>

For the second question:

What sections and what descrption?
Not Solved
I have this:

[Image: E98vnuS.png]

I wish that the description was visible and not hidden
Not Solved
(2016-01-24, 11:28 AM)Max_69 Wrote: I have this:

[Image: E98vnuS.png]

I wish that the description was visible and not hidden

Okay, go to:

Quote:Admin CP  -  Templates & Styles  -  Templates  -  Flatty Templates  -  Forum Bit Templates  -  forumbit_depth2_forum

Once there, you have to replace line 5 by the following code:

Quote:<a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>

Smile
Not Solved
Perfect, thanks so much for the support Wink