Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved User List Bug
Not Solved
(01-29-2016, 12:48 PM).m. Wrote: strange ! can you disable cloudflare service and check

Disabled it and tried, still the same. Cleared CloudFlare cache + my own cache and logged out and reset, still doesn't work. I put CloudFlare back on.

Could it be something in the code?
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Who's Online</strong> [<a href="online.php">Complete List</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">2 users active in the past 15 minutes (1 member, 0 of whom are invisible, and 0 guests).<br/>Google, <a href="https://www.maxed-gaming.com:443/forums/member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=1"><span style='font-weight:bold;color:#298eff;font-style:italic;>Mikaeel</span></a></span></td>
</tr>
<!-- end: index_whosonline -->
Not Solved
can you place here your index, index_whosonline and footer templates?
Owner of ForumAnime.PT
Not Solved
(01-29-2016, 01:07 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: can you place here your index, index_whosonline and footer templates?

index:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$forums}{$teamonline}
{$boardstats}

<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">
	<dt><span class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlock" title="{$lang->forum_locked}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_locked}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>
</dl>
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

index_whosonline
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

Footer:
<debugstuff>
	</div>
</div>
<div id="footer">
	<div class="upper">
		<div class="wrapper">
			{$lang_select}
			{$theme_select}
			<ul class="menu bottom_links">
				{$contact_us}
				<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a></li>
				<li><a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a></li>
				<li><a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a></li>
				<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></li>
			</ul>
		</div>
	</div>
	<div class="lower">
		<div class="wrapper">
			<span id="current_time">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
			<span id="copyright">
				<!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community.
					It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact,
					to show your support for MyBB.  If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below,
					you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
				{$lang->powered_by} <a href="http://www.mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB{$mybbversion}</a>, &copy; 2002-{$copy_year} <a href="http://www.mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>.
				<!-- End powered by -->
			</span>
		</div>
	</div>
</div>
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
{$auto_dst_detection}
</div>
Not Solved
^ why port 443 used with board url ? is it a necessity ?

admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> site details >> board url

if required, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check (keep cloudflare service turned off)
Not Solved
Looks like OP is using XF now.
Not Solved
User is no longer using MyBB.

Thread closed Big Grin
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.